Manufacturer: Antler Games
The Earth has dried out and civilization with it. Some of the survivors have managed to survive on the Saltlands: plains left behind by a once great ocean. Adapting to their environment, they use landsails on these flats. But the Apocalypse is not done with the Saltlands: from the west a storm of raiders, a terrifying Horde on gas-guzzling machines approaches in search of their lost God.
What will you, the more peaceful people of the Saltlands, do? Will you fight, risking death, rather than becoming slaves to the Horde? Only those among the first to escape have a chance...Who is going to find a way out of this salty wasteland?
- Play as 1 of 6 unique characters from the Oil, Water, and Soil Colonies.
- Flee from 6 types of invading raiders in the desert that can surprise you at any moment.
- Use landsails or choose a motorized vehicle to traverse across 3 terrain types and tactically utilize 25 weapons and items.
- Save survivors, build a crew, and mange your cargo to stay versatile!
- Explore wreckages, collect victory items, and investigate rumors in hopes of escape.
- Tactical gameplay featuring Cooperative, Classic (partnership), and Competetive game modes with 3 levels of difficulty.
13 Terrain Tiles
36 Plastic Miniatures
107 Item Cards
6 Raider Info Cards
6 Character Cards
6 Character Standees
6 Player Mats
48 Damage Cards
9 Rumor Cards
10 Weather Cards
3 Rumor Markers
1 Wind Tile
1 Raider Bag
Game Length: 120 minutes
Share your thoughts with other customersAdd a Review
- interesting, join forces as long as you need to
Tried it first as a co-op to learn it, then played a normal quasi-co-op game. It was slow to learn the different 'raiders' and where they would go, and where your vehicles allow you to travel and what distance, but it gets better once you have played twice. It was fun calculating how to get out, and leave behind others! Another idea is to try with a set team right from the beginning.
Game Play Quality Price Value