Manufacturer: Gaming PaperWhat's your flavor?
Your characters and campaigns come in all shapes and sizes. Some use 1" squares, 1" hexagons, and 1.5" hexagons, or any combination thereof. What your flavor, Gaming Paper has you covered!
Gaming Paper started with the big 30" x 12' rolls. Customers kept asking if the paper could be cut into printable sheets. We listened and came up with Gaming Paper Singles, featuring 1" squares. It was a great success. Now, people are asking for 1" and 1.5" hexes, too. We now offer a wide variety of Gaming Paper Singles.
Why Gaming Paper Single sheets?
- Easy to use and transport; standard paper size and weight
- Line up side-by-side to make larger rooms, or use scissors to make smaller rooms
- Printer friendly; no art skills required
- Reveal only what you want your players to see
- Use markers, paints, pencils, pens, crayons, stamps, and just about anything else to create cool immersive maps
Find a lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product?
Tell us and we will match it!