Adventure in the world of Paolo Parente's Dust
Another Earth. A different 1947.
The Second World War rages on and has spread across the globe. Weapons have advanced swiftly and strangely through the near limitless power of alien VK technology. Tanks have evolved into powerful combat walkers, rocket troops take to the skies, and the latest laser cannons, phasers, and Tesla weapons rule the battlefield.
Fight deadly spies in Istanbul, escape from secret Axis bunkers, explore ruined temples, find unlikely allies, and discover the secrets of the Vrill!
Welcome to Dust Adventures
- roleplaying in a history that never was.
This complete roleplaying game includes:
• Full roleplaying rules using the official Dust dice (or just normal six-siders) with simple character creation for classic archetypes such as soldiers, adventurers, and scientists.
• Full rules for piloting walkers and using other Dust technology.
• Never-before-seen information on the Dust universe, as well as untold secrets of the Vrill!
• Details of new and existing organizations, both friend and foe.
• Tons of mission seeds and campaign ideas with tips on how to run exciting roleplaying adventures.
• An introductory mission, Operation: Apocalypse, the prequel to a full-length campaign. The defection of an Axis scientist finds a group of rangers in occupied France where all is not as it seems ...
• Character conversion rules for Dust Tactics and Dust Warfare, as well as a new scenario for both.