We've Moved Warehouses!
Here's what you need to know
MINIATURE MARKET IS GROWING - THANKS TO YOU - NEW WAREHOUSE UPDATE
November 17, 2022
This fall, Miniature Market announced exciting news: a move to our brand-new warehouse, more than double the size of our previous location! While that is exciting for us to be better, in the long run, servicing you, it has taken us longer than planned to get settled and slowed down our normally stellar receiving and shipping times. With over double the space to house so many games comes additional challenges and amazing opportunities. Some of the opportunities include:
- A safer work environment for our employees (for example we use forklifts now instead of manually pushing pallets and climbing ladders, we have better environmental control for hot summers and cool winters in St. Louis, and the lighting and air quality are vastly improved)
- We’ve promoted dedicated and talented people into new leadership roles. Miniature Market is a great place for a career, not just a job, if you’re interested click the link here: Join the Miniature Market Family! Careers & Jobs | Miniature Market
- We’re using more space to offer even wider selections and offer fun, creative promotions that save you money
- We’re able to help our important publisher partners fulfill their new releases directly to you
Having said that, we understand that it has been frustrating for some of you waiting longer than you’re accustomed to for Miniature Market packages to arrive. We understand and thank you for your patience as our entire Miniature Market team is working hard to get back to normal as fast as possible. What we’re doing now includes:
- Everyone on the office team, including customer service, is assisting by working in the warehouse (we know that has slowed down our email responses and required shortened phone hours, we’ll get back to our normal high customer service standards soon)
- We’ve hired nearly 30 new warehouse workers who are getting up to speed on the Miniature Market way (and enjoying great new benefits, compensation and being part of a joyful industry)
- We’ve added a second shift for the first time so we can organize inventory and pull your orders all day long
We’re happy to report that these efforts and many others are helping us to catch up every day. Of course, we’re now in the most active time of the year, so what does it mean for Black Friday? We’ve prepared an amazing week of promotions for you with thousands of products discounted, including exclusive doorbusters. So, stay tuned and even if it may take a couple days longer to get your packages, we assure you, this will be the best Black Friday ever.
As for Christmas gift buying? We want everyone to know we’re setting an early deadline of placing your order by Sunday, December 4th just to ensure that everything arrives on time. If that changes and we catch up sooner, we’ll let you know.
We want to thank you again for your patience, we know we wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you. We can’t wait to show you all the great improvements thanks to our new warehouse. More new product arrivals. More space for restocks and product exclusives. More MM merch. More space to house customer holds. And the most important, more time for you to game!
Michael Noer, CEO
(on behalf of the entire Miniature Market team)
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please reach out to our customer service team via email ([email protected]) or by phone 877-326-4429.