Manufacturer: Privateer PressThis Is How War Begins
Forged in the fire of conflict, the Iron Kingdoms is a fantastical realm where magic and technology have combined to shape the landscape of war. Dominating the field of battle are warcasters - powerful individuals who have mastered both arcane and martial combat, and who possess the singular ability to command the mightiest warriors of the Iron Kingdoms - titanic steam-powered automatons knows as warjacks. Their consciousness magically linked, the warcaster and her warjacks possess the power of a small army. When leading an army, they are unstoppable.
Take control of a warcaster and an army of devasting warjacks and soldiers in this action-packed 32mm tabletop miniatures game set in the steam-powered fantatsy world of the Iron Kingdoms.
Warmachine: Prime (Mk III) thrusts you into this war-ravaged world with:
- Complete core rules for the game, packed with examples to illustrate key concepts.
- In-depth histories of the powers of the Iron Kingdoms and the conflicts that have shaped them, from the noble nation of Cygnar and the conquest-driven empire of Khador to the nightmare domain of Cryx and beyond.
- A selection of detailed model profiles and game stats for the powerful characters, warjacks, and soldiers to help you muster a customized army for combat.
- An instructional painting and hobby guide that will show you how to bring both your miniatures and your tabletop battlefield to life.
- A summary of the rules for Hordes, the fully compatible companion game that shows the savage side of the Iron Kingdoms.
SPECIAL NOTE: PIP1066 replaces PIP 1021. The replaced PIP will no longer be available as of June 1, 2016.
Share your thoughts with other customersBe the first to review this product