Fantasy Flight Games
There Is Unrest in the Galactic Senate...
The Separatist Alliance poses a threat to peace in the galaxy, wielding a massive droid military with overwhelming numbers. Standing against them are the clone troopers of the Galactic Republic, who are trained as soldiers from their conception and deeply loyal to their cause. The war between them is an epic struggle in which every battle could turn the tide and change the fate of the galaxy.
Experience the legendary ground battles of Star Wars
! Command your forces as they clash in epic encounters. This core set introduces the Separatist Alliance and the Galactic Republic factions to Star Wars: Legion
. It contains everything that two players need to stage a battle between the Separatist droid forces and the clone soldiers of the Republic. This core set can be used as a starting point for collecting Star Wars: Legion
miniatures and for building and customizing your own Separatist or Republic army!
• 39 unpainted and highly detailed miniatures give you the building blocks you need to begin assembling your Galactic Republic or Separatist Alliance armies.
• Obi-Wan Kenobi and General Grievous each pose with lightsabers at the ready, prepared to lead their troops into battle and show off their skills in combat. Both these miniatures are exclusive to the Clone Wars Core Set.
• Two sqauds of Phase I Clone Troops enter the fight to preserve the Republic. Five carry the DC-15A blaster rifle while two heavy weapons specialists add extra firepower with a Z-6 rotary blaster cannon and a DC-15 blaster rifle modified to fire from long range.
• A BARC Speeder miniature gives your Clone Troopers some much-needed speed as they look to outmaneuver the Separatist's battle droids and can be assembled with or without its sidecar. Those who include the sidecar can further customize their speeder with a twin laser gunner, an RPS-6 gunner, or an ion gunner.
• Two squads of B1 Battle Droids are ready to crush any resistance with sheer weight of numbers. Seven are armed with E-5 blaster rifles, while two heavy weapons specialists bring either an E-5C blaster rifle or an E-60R missile launcher.
• One unit of two Droidekas is ready to speed into battle in wheel mode. Once there, the wheel mode miniatures can be replaced by two Droideka miniatures ready to lay down heavy fire on targets the B1 Battle Droids cannot take care of.
3 Movement Tools
1 Range Ruler
8 Unit Cards
40 Upgrade Cards
14 Command Cards
12 Battle Cards
1 Round Counter
107 Assorted Tokens
1 Learn to Play Booklet
Miniatures are supplied unpainted. Preparation and assembly may be required.
Due to distribution restrictions we are only able to ship this product to the United States, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands.