Come back daily to vote. Winner declared March 31st!
How to Enter - Submit a Prediction Bracket:
To enter the contest, create and submit a bracket of your predictions for our Meeple Madness 2023. You can submit a bracket by clicking the 'Make your Predictions' button and selecting the 'Vote' button below the games you are predicting to win each matchup. Continue to predict the winners of each game in each round to complete your bracket.
Brackets must be submitted by March 27 at 11:59 pm CT. In order to submit a bracket, you must provide your email address and agree to subscribe to the Miniature Market email list. You will receive a copy of your predictions via a confirmation email from "Common Ninja".
Vote for your favorite game in each match by visiting miniaturemarket.com/meeple-madness.
Anyone may vote without having submitted a prediction bracket. Voting in the tournament does not constitute entry into the Contest.
- Round 1: Tuesday, March 28, 2023, 5:00 AM – 11:59 PM (CT)
- Round 2: Wednesday, March 29, 2023, 5:00 AM – 11:59 PM (CT)
- Semi-Finals: Thursday, March 30, 2023, 5:00 AM – 11:59 PM (CT)
- Final Round: Friday, March 31, 2023, 5:00 AM – 11:59 PM (CT)
The winning game will be announced on Friday, March 31st.
In the event of a tie between games in any match, the winning game will be randomly chosen by Common Ninja, the bracket application.
Scoring and Prizes:
Prediction Brackets will be scored on a round-based points ranking system with the following values:
- Round 1: 2 Points awarded per each correct prediction.
- Round 2: 4 Points awarded per each correct prediction.
- Semi-Finals: 8 Points awarded per each correct prediction.
- Final Round: 16 Points awarded per each correct prediction.
Winners will be selected and contacted via email on April 1st, 2023. In the event of a tie, we will randomly select the winners from all participants that were involved in the tie.
*The Contest is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of Entry.