Enter a Fantastic World of Adventure!
The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game puts you
in the role of a brave adventurer fighting to survive in a world beset by magic and evil. Will you cut your way through monster-filled ruins and cities rife with political intrigue to emerge as a famous hero laden with fabulous treasure, or will you fall victim to treacherous traps and fiendish monsters in a forgotten dungeon? Your fate is yours to decide with this Core Rulebook that provides everything a player needs to set out on a life of adventure and excitement!
This imaginative tabletop game builds upon more than 10 years of system development and an open playtest involving more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time best-selling set of fantasy rules into the new millennium.The Core Rulebook (Pocket Edition) includes:
• All player and Game Master rules in a single volume
• Complete rules for fantastic player races like elves, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, and half-orcs
• Exciting new options for character classes like fighters, wizards, rogues, clerics, and more
• Streamlined and updated rules for feats and skills that increase options for your hero
• A simple combat system with easy rules for grapples, bull rushes, and other special attacks
• Spellcaster options for magic domains, familiars, bonded items, specialty schools, and more
• Hundreds of revised, new, and updated spells and magical treasures
• Quick-generation guidelines for nonplayer characters
• Expanded rules for curses, diseases, and poisons
• A completely overhauled experience system with options for slow, medium, and fast advancement
• AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!