What if the animals were the ones who ran the zoo?
Presumably, this wild government would be built upon the support of fellow creatures and fueled by the fame, attention, and prestige of wide-eyed visitors. Naturally, the most aspirational beasts would lobby for a position in the star exhibit, and the lead star would be elected Zoo Mascot.
In order to join the star exhibit, each species must campaign its way up the hierarchy of enclosures with the majority support of animal voters. And the lead star will be the species that has earned the most laurels from both raving fans and jealous rivals along the way.
• Position your animals within key exhibits at the zoo
• Advance up the zoo hierarchy through crafty politicking
• Negotiate and trade with rival animals for votes and favors
• Reach the star exhibit and earn the most laurels to win
• Featuring 7 animal factions with unique abilitiesContents:
1 Double-sided Zoo Game Boards
7 Animal Screens
48 Wooden Animal Figures
102 Laurel Tokens
1 Zoo Keeper Token
14 Ability Tiles
1 Cloth Bag
Game Length: 20-40 minutes